1. Waterproof and moisture-proof. As an electronic product, it is not easy to be exposed to wet air when water or long time is not used, which can cause different degrees of corrosion or oxidation to the internal electronic components.
2. Anti-shock. Cell phone charger is actually a fragile component, internal components can't withstand wrestling. In particular, prevent accidentally landing during use. Do not throw, knock or vibrate the charger. Rough treatment of the charger will destroy the internal circuit board
3. Protective chemicals. Do not clean the charger with strong chemicals, cleaning agents or strong detergent. Clean the surface of the charger with a small amount of non-water alcohol scrub.
4. Static electricity when cleaning. Clean the charger and the charging port regularly. When cleaning, use a damp cloth, or an antistatic cloth. Do not use dry cloth (electrostatic charge).
5. Cold and heat protection. Don't put the charger in a hot spot. High temperature can shorten the life of electronic devices and destroy the charger, making some plastic parts deform or melt. Don't store chargers in cold places. When the charger is working in a cold environment, the inside of the charger will form moisture and destroy the circuit board.
Add: Room No.8 world trade center plaza Futian Shenzhen Guangdong China